who decided on that? does it just happen naturally? people mashing their faces together? I mean, yes, when you actually do it, it is sort of awesome. but, huh? why is this a staple of coupling? I'm thinking about instituting the same rules as a whore. sometimes I watch people kissing and it is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen humans do, and humans do some bizarre things.
P.S. at 2:00 in the morning I watched the first Borg episode of Star Trek ever, which I had forgotten (or hadn't seen the beginning) included Q as the person who got us in the Borg trouble in the first place, and Guinan as our first source of information about them. Guinan even had a 'entity' standoff with Q in 10-Forward. Borg, Guinan, Q, and Counselor Troi looking as hot as ever, even with only one line in the whole episode. Greatest episode of next generation ever? How could you possibly disagree? I will punch you. Closed fist. Then you will learn not to disagree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment