I like your posts so far. Yours is an extremely busy mind. Also you think about girls a lot, whereas I think about them not at all. I mean, this doesn't include porn. You think about actually getting with the girls, touching them, tactile, real. That's disgusting. I prefer jerking off to cartoons.
Anyway, the truth is I did major in the exact material you are trying to unravel at this very moment, so I feel I must chime in. You are to stop worrying about the Path, because there is no going off it. The distractions from what you think you should be doing are on your path. The rejections and disappointments are on your path. There is no escaping the Path. This post is the Path. Breathe deep and see your life all around you. You're on the Path.
On what people think is succesful, right, noteworthy, I can't imagine why any of us think we have that down pat. The one thing I notice about girls is that who they are attracted to wanders from a prescribed look considerably. Unfortunately, girls are actually attracted to the person. Bad news for some of us. It must be said that beauty is 100% in the eye of the beholder to an even greater degree than many of us thought when we first heard that bullshit. The fact that non-asian dudes cant even tell which asian girls are the most attractive is proof of something. We sense the person and then we decide what our eyes see. We can all tell ugly in any culture. Look at a child from a broken home, lots of fighting- a person will sense the undesirable emotions that may be the result, and only then will their eyes see ugly. Ugly isn't physical, it comes from the emotional spectrum. We look at a persons face and we can see desperation, anger, despair in a certain combination, and we may recoil. We look at someone with not a care in the world, not too many thoughts, focused on only what the world puts in front of them and we are attracted, our eyes see beauty after something else in our body (but what, science, what?) has sensed the calm confidence. To be attractive one must generate beauty from inside, then radiate outwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment