Tuesday, February 16, 2010

the fire sale of the human soul

we live in a place where you are beholden to others for your own survival. every situation is set up to intertwine, instead of free. college degree, high school diploma, taxes. Money, for us, equals food and shelter. let's be honest. but aren't these things we used to be able to come up with on our own? the "pint of shame" you feel when applying for a job is because you are groveling for your own survival, something which you are pretty sure a large part of you knows how to do already. I don't have much else to say on the subject. I dont even like to think about it, so that's about all I have. I want to be freer than this. I think I would be ok. but I can't even speak on it any more, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment