Sunday, February 21, 2010

how can we dance when our earth is turning

It all seems like a distraction. all of it. there's an itch that won't scratch, and it's because we know so little and we don't care. or we know so little and know that we can't really know much more. or we know so little and know that we don't want to know the rest. 'there's got to be more' is what the annoying asshole in my head keeps saying. SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE.

1 comment:

  1. this is a veiled attempt at making myself appear smarter/more special than everyone else. I mean, these are the things I do. every day. I would love to know if one of my groups of friends over the years (or all of them) thought that I was a total douche while I was hanging out with them. not single friends, but groups. I'd love to hear what they really thought. It wouldn't be good, I'm just now starting to suspect. which makes me even douchier.

    ReplyDelete