Wednesday, May 5, 2010
thinking
in high school I was having a terrible football season (the team, not me), and I thought to myself,"wouldn't it be great if I got a small injury that kept me out for the rest of this season?" a few weeks later I got a small injury that kept me out for the rest of the season. Many months back I was feeling sad and thought to myself "I would love to have a rest in the hospital, just get out of everything for a while." A few months later I got a treatable symptom that kept me in the hospital for a week. food was brought to me. I still had a job so I bought the cable tv. and it was my own private room, since there was a quarantine scare at first. It was just as I had envisioned it. 2 points in space could be a curve or a line or some shape that one couldn't even imagine. But I'm beginning to think I have seen other points in this graph. If I can plan to injure myself by accident, what else can I do? Does it work in reverse? Maybe it's all just coincidence. Probably, rather. But still. Come on, that's... what am I doing with myself?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment