Thursday, April 15, 2010
we've come to it at last
what do I want to do? my two part time jobs in college were excellent- 4 hours in the morning, rest of the day off. next day? 3 hours in the evening, rest of the day free. rinse. repeat. I suppose a college campus is a more condensed area for job opportunities. but then again I would imagine that the city of Philadelphia has even more packed into its skyscrapers. the search begins. Have I gone to the montana state government website? yes. did I apply for a job there? why yes, I did. didn't get it. (actually applied for that one months ago.) oftentimes I'm caught between the health of a fresh start and the shame of running. but then I realize I'm not a coward. so I go with the health of a fresh start. In fact, the passing days could see me leafing through UPS jobs, cook line jobs, any sort of job in a far away state. Consequences go fuck themselves (the main worry behind that statement is the rent I'll owe until August on this rather expensive apartment (670)). In fact, wait here, website, I'm going to go look for jobs in the middle of the country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment