Thursday, April 29, 2010
I knew if I had my chance..
I just opened up my windows to a beautiful spring blowing right into me, and played improvisational scales on my cello. I've never done those before, I was never taught. I just knew. I've gotten better. Out of the blue, I am in tune with my instrument. I hadn't played for months, and only 3-4 times in the last 2-3 years. yes, I am bragging. sometimes the wind blows in a direction that you knew it would. when those feelings arise, that we are special, that we have a destiny- maybe they're all true. but let's bet on not. right?..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
do you recall what was the deal, the day..Pandora brings up American Pie out of the blue. off of a channel seeded with Katy Perry's Wakin up in Vegas. awesome. it is cranked up and blowing out into my neighborhood, as you might imagine. satan laughing with delight, the day..
ReplyDelete